For Schools interested in improving their social media. The courses include video lectures, video screencasts (howtos), workbooks and cheat sheets, a Discussion/Q&A forum and is LIFETIME access. This bundle includes:
- Social Media Privacy for Teachers and Students: currently has how to lock down a Facebook Profile. End of May: locking down YouTube and Twitter. Early June: Parental controls on the iPad. (this course is a work in progress).
- 5 Step Social Media Campaign Course. This is my University of Sydney CCE one day course (amongst others) and covers social media monitoring dashboards like Netvibes, Facebook FBO, and Ads, Twitter hashtags and lists, Social Media Press Rooms for PR and content management, and Social Media Analytics & Measurement.
- How to Do A Social Media Audit: A quick course inviting you to download a worksheet and audit your social media presence.
- How to Write a Social Media Strategy: includes analysing Tribes and Purpose/value (why would they want to connect with you?), Spaces (which platform?) Key Influencers and Voice (who and how) campaigns, rituals and so on.
- Automate Social Media: Autofollow, Schedule and Automate content. A toolbox of services and apps to use.
- Measurement and Analytics of Social Media: What to measure and how, which tools.
NOTE: Social Media for Parents and Teachers can be used for fundraising - please ask me about setting up your affiliate panel. All promotions nett 30%-50% to the school.
Welcome to AISNSW & other school bodies!
I am a CERT IV Training and Assessment certified trainer (Diplomas and Certificates etc) and I also have taught a Masters of Convergent Media.
Forbes Magazine named me in the Top 50 Social Media Influencers globally,named head of media, social media by Marketing Magazine and in the Power150 AdAge Media bloggers. I strive to show the theory/strategy with practical tactical tools in online community building.
Professionally, I manage Facebook Pages for Junior Masterchef, Idol, Big Brother etc. and have consulted on private online communities for banks, not for profits & governments in SE Asia. I have taught social media for businesses at University of Sydney for 10 years and I have 11,000 online students. My clients range from UNHCR and TV shows to small businesses and Women Matter (Saudi Arabia Women of Islam community).
I have a quarter of a million followers online, personally reaching around 6 million people per month through social media. I have taught around 100,000 people in the last 10 years how to build online communities, create social media content, write strategy documents, drive social media campaigns and improve their Facebook Page through FBO and earned attention.