PRE: Creating Online Schools & Online Courses
Before Your Join the Course: First 3 Activities
- SCHOOL NAME. There will be help during the course in picking a suitable name and/or you can review the lecture on school names in the online class. School Name Lecture
- SCHOOL BRAND IDENTITY: Again, this is optional but if you know you have to use certain colours and brand look-and-feel, please bring those colours and ideas with you. Brand Identity Lecture
- IMAGES Lastly - and again this is optional - you can bring a USB stick of images to use in your school, courses and lectures. Or place them in Dropbox, Google Drive or elsewhere and access them from the computer labs at the University of Sydney CCE.
Who Is This Online School Course For:
- You have signed up for the 3 Day How to Build an Online School with me at Univesrity of Sydney
- You have signed up for a similar course elsewhere.
- You are interested in building an online course/school and are looking for the first few steps (what to do before you start).
Join the 11,000 students that study with me online, the 10,000 social media professionals I have trained offline in the last decade and work on your social media and online community management skills!
Forbes Magazine named me in the Top 50 Social Media Influencers globally,named head of media, social media by Marketing Magazine and in the Power150 AdAge Media bloggers. I strive to show the theory/strategy with practical tactical tools in online community building.
I am a CERT IV Training and Assessment certified trainer (Diplomas and Certificates etc) and I also have taught a Masters of Convergent Media.
Professionally, I have managed Facebook Pages for Junior Masterchef, Idol, Big Brother etc. and have consulted on private online communities for banks, not for profits & governments in SE Asia. I have taught social media for businesses at University of Sydney for 10 years and I have 11,000 online students. My clients range from UNHCR and TV shows to small businesses and Women Matter (Saudi Arabia Women of Islam community).
I have a quarter of a million followers online, personally reaching around 6 million people per month through social media. I have taught around 100,000 people in the last 10 years how to build online communities, create social media content, write strategy documents, drive social media campaigns and improve their Facebook Page through FBO and earned attention.
More, much more information on Laurel Papworth's About page.