Complete LinkedIn Course incl Ads, Profile, Company Pages, Groups, Analytics Masterclass
LinkedIn Profile SEO, LinkedIn Analytics, Company Pages, LinkedIn Groups, LinkedIn Ads and Content Creation
This LinkedIn marketing course will ensure you have your LinkedIn profile setup properly and guide you on what to do next to ensure you’re getting the most from engagements and connections on LinkedIn. Set up a professional presence, expand your business and connect with Leads and Employers through this professional B2B social network. With around 5 million professional people using LinkedIn in Australia, it ranks with Facebook and Twitter as a useful business tool. Word of mouth is a powerful recommendation and referral system – and LinkedIn is the most powerful word of mouth social network for businesses.
LinkedIn Course: Outcomes
- Increase your connections and engagement on LinkedIn.
- Improve your discoverability and visibility on LinkedIn.
- Understand the importance of a business page and attract followers.
- Interact with LinkedIn groups effectively and appropriately.
- Get results on LinkedIn by allocating only 30 minutes of your time each week.
LinkedIn Course: Curriculum
This LinkedIn marketing course covers the following topics:
LinkedIn Professional Profile
- Have I done it right?
- How do I: Write an update? Add someone? Delete someone? Does it look professional?
Connections and engagement
- Strategies for increasing your followers on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Profile visibility
- Be found, be contacted on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Company Pages
- What does a Company Page look like on LinkedIn?
- Why have a company Page?
- How do I get people to follow the page on LinkedIn?
Connect with LinkedIn Groups
- What is the connection between Promotion vs Engagement.
- What is the Etiquette & how do I not be blamed for spamming?
- How do I find the right group on LinkedIn?
NOTE: Those who sign up now will have lifetime access and gain additional lectures as they are added. I am currently adding more modules. Please check 'included courses" to see the current availability.
LinkedIn Course Modules:
- SEO your LinkedIn Profile (avail now)
- Other LinkedIn Algorithms to Leverage Engagement
- Create Compelling Content with LinkedIn Pulse (avail now)
- Understanding LinkedIn Analytics
- Joining and Managing LinkedIn Groups, (avail now)
- Creating and Managing LinkedIn Pages for Business,
- Understanding LinkedIn Ads
NOTE: Attendees of my LinkedIn Course in Sydney University with Laurel Papworth - one day workshop have access to all the modules as do those who book corporate inhouse training on LinkedIn. ([email protected])
Join the 11,000 students that study with me online, the 10,000 social media professionals I have trained offline in the last decade and work on your social media and online community management skills!
Forbes Magazine named me in the Top 50 Social Media Influencers globally,named head of media, social media by Marketing Magazine and in the Power150 AdAge Media bloggers. I strive to show the theory/strategy with practical tactical tools in online community building.
I am a CERT IV Training and Assessment certified trainer (Diplomas and Certificates etc) and I also have taught a Masters of Convergent Media.
Professionally, I have managed Facebook Pages for Junior Masterchef, Idol, Big Brother etc. and have consulted on private online communities for banks, not for profits & governments in SE Asia. I have taught social media for businesses at University of Sydney for 10 years and I have 11,000 online students. My clients range from UNHCR and TV shows to small businesses and Women Matter (Saudi Arabia Women of Islam community).
I have a quarter of a million followers online, personally reaching around 6 million people per month through social media. I have taught around 100,000 people in the last 10 years how to build online communities, create social media content, write strategy documents, drive social media campaigns and improve their Facebook Page through FBO and earned attention.
More, much more information on Laurel Papworth's About page.