[Theory]: The 5 Steps of a Social Media Campaign Framework
What are the 5 steps of a social media campaign?
- Monitoring and eavesdropping - learn your customers hot spots, gain industry news, understand crisis comms issues
- Create a Voice - who are you? What do you stand for? are you cheeky, educational, formal or edgy? Blogs and deep content creation.
- Discussion - distribute content from others, engage with key influencers, Q&As, engage.
- Promotion - Facebook boosted posts to preferred audience, competitions, links to email signups, coupons
- Measurement - analytics such as when they are online, what they liked, the kind of content they liked, what worked, what didn't.