The 5 Steps of a Social Media Campaign with Facebook, Twitter, Monitoring, Blogs
5 Steps of A Social Media Campaign:
- Monitor and eavesdrop BEFORE creating any content or Promotional campaign
- Develop Brand Voice and understand the Target Audience BEFORE getting into Discussions
- Collect #hashtags and Twitter Lists and Brand Ambassador Discussions BEFORE getting into Promotions
- Create Promotions, distribute content on #hashtag communities of interest or through @KeyInfluencers +KeyInfluencers to create a greater amplification effect
- Measure, measure, measure. Set KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) around subscribers, engagement, reach, velocity, sentiment, ROI, COI, COA, apps, everything. If you can't measure it, don't include it in your campaign!
Resources and other courses
Last section: check Resources Lecture for downloadable PDFs etc
Last lecture in last section: includes offers and access to other social media courses
- VIDEO: Click HD on videos to see the screens I am showing you!
- VIDEO: Double click/tap any video on an iPhone to see it FULL screen
- VIDEO: I am gradually adding SUBTITLES so click CC on the bottom bar to see subtitles if my Australian accent is too much! :)
- TOP BAR: The i for information button on the top bar gives you the course information again.
- RIGHT HAND SIDE: Please use the right hand side for RESOURCES (links, downloadable documents etc) in each lecture and DISCUSSIONS in each lecture and on the main Curriculum screen. Ask me questions, ask me lots of questions, I live for questions!
- RIGHT HAND SIDE: Please click the big blue WRITE A REVIEW to leave public feedback that will help others choose this course
- RIGHT HAND SIDE: Remember to ask me questions in DISCUSSIONS!
- IOS click the down arrow at bottom of lecture then go to Resources tab to see other documents.
Questions: Please ask in the Discussion forum